MCB Marine offers a full brightwork & varnish upkeep and restoration services.
- Annual re-coating of existing varnish to maintain good condition.
- Repair areas of damaged varnish.
- Total strip down to bare teak work, epoxy sealing and re-coating with up to 12 coats of varnish.
- We use high quality varnish manufactures such as Epifanes and Interlux and also have experience with other urethane and polyurethane coatings.
- Choose your finish, gloss, semi gloss, satin and matte finish.
- Removal of silvering of teak and sealing or oiling of bare teak.
- We also repair damage to exterior teak rub rails, toe rails and decks.
STAINLESS & ALUMINIUM POLISHING
- Polishing of rusted stainless steel deck hardware and hand rails to restore to the original stainless shine.
- Polishing of oxidized aluminum t-tops and tuna towers and coating with sealant to prevent future oxidation.